I have my phone on speaker it has now been almost 2HOURS ON-HOLD, THEY JUST HUNG UP ON ME! I have not gotten through to their customer support in 4 days. It is stated that I should hear back from them within a 24 period. My Warranty will go out in two weeks. I'm very disappointed with the way they handle customers. Why have a customer support service plaster the number everywhere BUT never answer. I opened a case online the 4 days ago, i have been emailing daily, and no response. VERY DISAPPOINTING.

I HOPE YOURE HAPPY LE PAN CS REPRESENTATIVES YOU MADE MY 9YR OLD SAD, ITS HER TABLET!

TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY AND REALLY RUB SALT IN THE WOUNDS, EVERY 5MINS A WOMAN COMES ON AND SAYS " PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE, A REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY" Psssh I even took a picture of my Iphone on the 1hr mark because I thought it was unbelievable, just to wait another 45mins to be hung up on!

Review about: Le Pan Tablet.

Comments

I have been waiting four years to for to speak to someone about my granddaughters tablet to this day i have not yet got to talk to anyone Thanks Le Pan

they sent mine to someone in Florida and I'm in Indiana or they gave me the wrong tracking #. Grrrr

Irving, Texas, United States #938994

Email them and start a case online. They ended up sending me my replacement without ever speaking to anyone. Maybe emailing but never speaking.

Sandy, Oregon, United States #938970

Having the same issue w/my grandson's tablet.Day after Christmas wouldn't take a charge.

Have been trying since then to return it and so far all of their instructions have been for naught.

Trying to get an RMA # to return the *** thing and their instructions to download my documents do not exist.Sorry you went through this and I'm sorry for myself.

Le Pan Products and Services