I have emailed you regarding Haier 9"Tablet you requested sales slipI am trying to send you this has been nothing but a headache for me as I gave it as a gift and it had never been taken out of the box I tried everything you emailed me to do iy still didn't work,please give me information on how to either recieve a replacement or a complete refund .have purchased another one previously and am satisfied with it i do not know what is the problem i have done as informed yet the tablet doesnt respond thank you for your time ..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"
- "I visited the Mt. Moriah location on March 9, 2016. I ordered food and service was great by the young lady that took my order. I left & I had..."
- "My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."